1. Bawden, M. G. and Stobbs, A. R., 1963, The land resources of eastern Bechuanaland, Directorate of overseas surveys, forestry and land use section, London.
2. Bruce King, R., 1970, A parametric approach to land system classification, Land Resources Division, Directorate of Overseas Surveys, Surbiton, Great Britain, Geoderma, Vol. 4, Iss. 1, pp. 37-46.
3. Capotorti, G., Guida, D., Siervo, V., Smiraglia, D. and Blasi, C., 2012, Ecological classification of land and conservation of biodiversity at the national level: The case of Italy, Biological Conservation, Vol. 147, Iss. 1, pp. 174-183.
4. Chiristian, C. S., Paterson, S. J., Perry, R. A., Slatyer, R. O., Stewart, G. A. and Traves, D. M., 1953, Survey of the Townsville- Bowen Region, North Queensland, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, Australia, Melbourne, Land Research Series No. 2.
5. Chiristian, C. S. and Stewart, G. A., 1953, General Report on Survey of Katherine-Darwin Region, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, Australia. Land Research Series No. 1.
6. Dewit, P. V. and Bekker, R. P., 1990, Soil Mapping and Advisory Services Botswana, Explanatory note on the Land Systems Map of Botswana, Food and Agriculture organization of the united nations, united nations development programme government of Botswana, Gaborone, South of Africa, pp. 2-30.
7. Kazaklis, A. and Karteris, M., 1993, Land use types: patterns and relationships with abiotic landscape factors in western Crete, Landscape and Urban Planning, V. 24, Iss. 1, pp. 249-257.
8. Klingseisen, B., Metternicht, G. and Paulus, G., 2007, Geomorphometric landscape analysis using a semi-automated GIS-approach. Science Direct, Environmental Modelling & Software, pp. 1-13.
9. Lawrance, C. J., Webster, R., Beckett, P.H.T., Bibby, J. S. and Hudson, G., 1977, The use of air photo interpretation for land evaluation in the Western Highlands of Scotland, Catena, Vol. 4, Iss. 4, pp. 341-357.
10. Somasiri, S. , Tinsley, R.L., Panabokke, C.R. and Moormann, F.R., 1985, Evaluation of rice lands in Kandy district, Proc, Workshop, Cornell Univ, Ithaca, NY.
11. Stewart, G. A. and Perry, R. A., 1953, The land systems of the Townsville- Bowen region, Land Research and Regional Survey Section, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, Australia, Canberra, Land Research Series No. 2, pp. 55-68.
12. Tagil, S. and Jenness, J., 2008, GIS-Based Automated Landform Classification and Topographic, Landcover and Geologic Attributes of Landforms Around the Yazoren Polje, Turkey, Joumal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 6, pp. 910-921.
13. Turner ll, BL., Geoghegan, J., Lawrence, D., Radel, C., Schmook, B., Vance, C., Manson, S., Keys, E., Foster, D., Klepeis, P., Vester, H., Rogan, J., Roy Chowdhury, R., Schneider, L., Dickson, R. and Ogenva-Himmelberger, Y., 2016, Land system science and the social environmental system: the case of Southern Yucatan Peninsular Region (SYPR) project, Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, Vol. 19, pp. 18-29.
14. Webster, R. and Beckett, P.H., 1970, Terrain classification and evaluation using air photography: A review of recent work at Oxford. Photogrammetria, Vol. 26, Iss2-3, pp. 51-75.
15. Zonneveld, I. S., 1989, The land unit - A fundamental concept in landscape ecology, and its applications, Landscape Ecology, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 67-86.