1. Abidin, H.Z, Andreas, H. Gumilary, I, Wangsaatmaja, S, Fukuda, Y. (2009), subsidence and groundwater extraction in Bandung Basin, Indonesia, IAHS Publ. Vol. 329, pp. 145-156.
2. Alipour. A., Motagh, M., Sharifi, M. and Walter, T.R. (2008). Satellite radar interferometry time series analysis of land subsidence caused by groundwater overexploitation in Tehran, Iran, Geophysical Research Abstracts, Vol. 10, EGU2008-A-10684.
3. Baramati, A., Carbognin, L., Quaial, T., Teatini, P. and Tosi, L. (2003). The Lagoon of Venice: geological setting, evolution and land subsidence, Episodes, Vol. 26 (3), pp. 264-268.
4. Chatterjee, R.S., Fruneau, B., Rudant, J.P., Roy, P.S.,Frison, P.L., Lakhera, R.C., Dadhwal, V.K. and Saha, R., (2006). Subsidence of Kolkata (Calcutta) City, India during the 1990s as observed from space by Differential Synthetic Aperture Radar Interferometry (D-InSAR) Technique, Remote Sensing of Environment, Vol. 102, pp. 176-185.
5. Conway Brian D.(2015). Land subsidence and earth fissures in south-central and southern Arizona, USA. J Hydrogeol .
6. Galloway, D.L.. Burbey, J. Thomas, J. 2013. Regional land subsidence accompanying groundwater extraction. Hydrogeology Journal, 19: 1459–1486.
7. Hou, C.S., Hu, J.C, Shen, L.C, Wang, J.S., Chen, C.L., Lai, T.C., Huang, C., Yang, Y.R., Chen, R.F., Chen, Y.G., Angelier, J., (2005). Estimation of subsidence using GPS measurements, and related hazard: the Pingtung Plain, southwestern Taiwan. C.R. Geosciences, Vol. 337, pp. 1184-1193.
8. Hu, J.C., Chu ,H.T., Hou, C.S., Lai, T.H., Chen, R.F., Nien, P.F., (2006). The contribution to tectonic subsidense by groundwater abstraction in the Pingtung area, southwestern Taiwan as determined by GPS measurements. Quaternary International Vol. 147,pp.62-69.
9. Hu, R.L., Yue, Z.Q., Wang, S.J., (2004). Review on current status and challenging issues of and subsidence in China, Engineering Geology, Vol. 76, pp. 65-77.
10. Poland, J. F., (1981), The occurrence and control of land subsidence due to groundwater withdrawal with special reference to the San Joaquin and Santa Clara Valleys, California, PhD Dissetation, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California.
11. Ruilin, H. (2006). Urban land subsidence in China, Pro. of 10th IAEG Congress, Nottingham, UK, Paper number 786.
12. Shujun, Y. Yuqun, X. Jichun, W. Xuexin, Y. Jun, Y.(2015). Progression and mitigation of land subsidence in China. . J Hydrogeol.
13. Solaimani, K. and Mortazavi, S.M. (2008). Investigation of land subsidence and its consequences of large groundwater withdrawal in Rafsanjan, Iran, Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, Vol. 11, pp. 265-269.
14. Tomás, R., Herrera, G., Lopez-Sanchez, J.M., Vicente, F., Cuenca, A. Mallorquí,,J.J. 2010. Study of the land subsidence in Orihuela city (SE Spain) using PSI data: distribution, evolution and correlation with conditioning and trigger ing factors, Engineering Geology, 115, 105-121.
15. Wong, G.Y, You. G, Shi. B, Yu. J, Tuck, M (2009). Long-term Land subsidence and strata compression in Changzhou, China, Engineering Geology, Vol. 104 (1-2), pp. 109-118.