1. Attanda Mouinou Igue., 2002, The Qualitative Assessment of water erosion risk in moist savanna of Benin. 12 th ISCO conference Beijing.
2. Biswas, H, Raizada, A, Mandal, D, Kumar, S, Srinivas, S, Mishra, K., 2015, Identification of areas vulnerable to soil erosion risk in India using GIS methods, Journal of Solid earth, 7(2), pp: 1247- 1257.
3. Cartagena, D. F., 2004, Remotely sensed land cover parameter extraction for watershed erosion modeling. MS Thesis, Geo- information Science and Earth Observation, Water Resources and Environmental Management (Environmental Systems Analysis and Management Specialization), pp.1-104.
4. Lotfi Zadeh, A., 1965, Fuzzy Sets. Journal of Information and Control, 8(1), pp: 338-353.
5. Mitra, B., Scott, H.D., Dixon, J.C., McKimmey, J.M., 1998, Applications of fuzzy logic to the prediction of soil erosion in a large watershed, Volume 86 (3-4), 183–209.
6. Malava, J., F. Bonda., 1999, Proposal for research to support erosion hazard assessment in Malawi, Agricultureal engineering Bunda College of Agriculture, pp. 1-22.
7. Merritt, W. S., Letcher, R. A., and Jakeman, A.J, 2003, A review of erosion and sediment transport models, Journal of Environmental Modelling & Software, Volume 18(8-9), 761-799.
8. Murat, E. and Candan, G., 2003, Use of fuzzy relation to produce landslide susceptibility map of a landslide pron area (west black sea region, turkey). Journal of Eengineering Geology, 75(3-4), pp. 229-250.
9. Nigel, R., Rughooputh, S.D.D.V., 2010, Soil erosion risk mapping with new dataset: An improved prioritissation of high erosion risk area, Journal of CATENA, Volume 82(3), pp. 191-205.
10. Oinam. B., 2011, Integrated Fuzzy-GIS approach for assessing regional soil erosion risks. University of Stuttgart, Germany. Ph.D. Thesis .pp. i-169.
11. Tangestani, M, 2006, Comparison of EPM and PSIAC models in GIS for erosion and sediment yield in a semi-arid enviorment. Journal of Asian Earth Science, 27(5), 585-597.
12. • Yang, Qiyong, Xie, Yunqiu, Li, Wenjun, Jiang, Zhongcheng, Li, Hui, Qin, Xingming., 2014, Assessing soil erosion risk in karst area using fuzzy modeling and method of the analytical hierarchy process, Journal of Environmental Earth Sciences, 71(1), pp: 287- 292.