1. Andam, K.S, (2003), compar physical habitat conditions in forested and non-forested streams, thesis of partial fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Science Specializing in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
2. Cudennec,C., Y. Fouad., I.SumarjoGotot and J.Duchesne,(2004).'A geomorphological explanation of the unit hydrograph concept', Hydrol, Process.18, 603-621
3. Ershov, v.v & novikov, a,a and popava, G.B., 1988, Fundamentals of Geology, Mir publishers, Moscow.
4. Goitom T.G, (1389), Evaluation of TC methods in a small rural watershed. Channel flow and catchment run off: Centennial of Manning's Formula and Kuichling's Rational Formula B.C. Yen (Ed.) University of Virginia, U.S. National Weather Service and University of Virginia.
5. Hyalmarson, H. W. (1988). Flood Hazard Zonation in Aridland, Wesley Publishers.
6. Islam, N. (2001), Open Approach to Flood Control: the Way to the Future in Bangladesh, Futures 33, P.P 783-802. Department of Economics, Emory University, Atlanta, Ga 30332, USA
7. Rodriguez-Iturbe, I., Valdes, J., (1979), geomorphological structure of hydrologic response. Water Resources Research 141509-1420(6).